Someone with nothing better to do made a claim that I committed “fraud” back in December of 2011 by selling raffle tickets and never holding awarding the prize (front row center seating to BroNYCon January 2012, plus a Big Mac figurine). They created a Tumblr to get people to report me for “fraud”. They claim:
Only problem is, none of that is true.
Here’s the email announcing the winner, which was emailed to all Bronies-NYC members back in December 2011, of the winner.
Here’s my private communication with the winner about how to claim his prize.
And here’s the original source file of the main part of the prize itself: The Gold Sponsor badges from BroNYCon January 2012. Note the winner’s name on one of them.
- mandaplz likes this
- swiss-fucking-cheese likes this
- prpltnkr likes this
- humphreysart likes this
- srsbronydrama reblogged this from dprpltnkr and added:
- catinthefedora reblogged this from prpltnkr and added:
- minimusminor likes this
- catinthefedora likes this
- prpltnkr reblogged this from dprpltnkr and added:
- dprpltnkr reblogged this from prpltnkr and added:
- zombie-smart-bunnyvirus likes this
- clairclairsky likes this
- sanemlpfans reblogged this from prpltnkr
- poniesandaliens reblogged this from prpltnkr and added: